Tenacity Folk of Middle Earth
Please Register and post in the New Members forum, before you start posting elsewhere.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

---------Speak Friend and Enter-------------

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register and post in the New Members forum, before you start posting elsewhere.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

---------Speak Friend and Enter-------------
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPIC quest question

2 posters

Go down

EPIC quest question Empty EPIC quest question

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Ok.. can anyone thats not behind a internet nazi firewall please help me out on a question about the epic quests.

WHEN CAN I GET THE WHITE HORSE!??

I think I just started book 10. been trying to bust these out to get that horse and to just see how deep the story line goes. Its very interesting so far.

thanks

Back to top Go down

EPIC quest question Empty Re: EPIC quest question

Post by Glifor Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:32 pm

the only link i found about that is that one and says. book 15...
and no info more then that.. just a pic :p

http://www.lotrolife.com/news_full/lotro_book15_reward/338/

Glifor
Real Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:10 am

You have to complete the full Volume One Epic quest line, all 15 books, yes it is a solid achievement
Simply
Simply
Real Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:44 pm

grrr.. thanks all.. i better get busy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down