Tenacity Folk of Middle Earth
Please Register and post in the New Members forum, before you start posting elsewhere.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

---------Speak Friend and Enter-------------

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register and post in the New Members forum, before you start posting elsewhere.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

---------Speak Friend and Enter-------------
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Deed tracking sheet with links

2 posters

Go down

Virtue Deed tracking sheet with links Empty Virtue Deed tracking sheet with links

Post by Rosemir Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Here is a virtue deed spread sheet I hammered together for tracking deeds that have virtues associated with them.

the upload conversion to google docs didn't carry all features. I had filters on all the column headers so you could filter and sort by any column. also this was designed to print in landscape. Most of us have more than one character. If you copy back into excel I am sure you can format it any way that suits you. Oh and that weird character--- that was a check mark so I could copy and paste rather than insert special characters all the time.

If you have any questions how to format this or any tips for google docs post 'em here I'll do what I can to help.

I gave anybody with this link access to the doc, I have no idea what the associated security risks are. Since I posted this link in a closed Kin forum let me know if there is any security issues I might be missing and share the link with discretion.

Enjoy

Rosemir

Back to top Go down

Virtue Deed tracking sheet with links Empty Re: Virtue Deed tracking sheet with links

Post by Wildlife Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:55 pm

http://www.burgzerg.com/virtues

Interactive virtue, trait, deed query page. Very nice.

Wildlife
Real Member

Back to top Go down

Virtue Deed tracking sheet with links Empty Bergzerg

Post by Rosemir Mon May 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Bergzerg does a very nice job of giving you a selectable form. That being said their print version looked pretty bad as is. I copied it into Excel and did a few tweaks, columns, page breaks, etc. and it is very useful.

Now if only someone would make an online tracking DB.

Rosemir

Back to top Go down

Virtue Deed tracking sheet with links Empty Re: Virtue Deed tracking sheet with links

Post by Wildlife Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

http://www.burgzerg.com/article/2010/01/09/online-character-deed-tracker

Wildlife
Real Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down